Worth the Time

Friday, April 21, 2006

Vibes

Women definitely send out vibes and it’s super interesting to go out with a group of women and read the vibes each one of them is sending out. In Scottsdale, for instance, there were five women and three distinct vibes. Me – the I’m not available vibe and of course, I still got hit on by every guy at the bar because I'm gorgeous, the younger girls – “We’re available and looking for a one nighter” who had we spent some more time there surely would've had their first one-night-stand since moving to Phoenix (the day before), and the other two – “we’re single, but not looking to hook up tonight,” (but will probably be looking every other night, so be prepared). Anyway, women are awesome... and I'm not just talking about in bed, but it's worth a try if you haven't done so lately... (TBC). Next time you're out - take note of the vibes - the looks, the body language, the whispers, it’s great.

This weekend, I’m delving into the city to do some partying and hitting up the Twins-Sox game on Saturday. I am going to the game with a neutral friend, a good White Sox fan and one hard-core White Sox fan. I will be sure to site the furthest away from him because as much as I love the Twins and support my team, the Twins’ odd of winning isn’t great. Win or lose, it’s just nice to take in a game here and there. I still haven’t been to a famed Cubs game, but hopefully one is in my not-so-distant future.

Have a great weekend… right now, I’m going golfing. (What?! - I put a solid two hours of work in on the day.) Why spend unproductive hours in my cubicle when I could be spending them productively improving my golf game.

Friday’s Five reasons this will be the last Friday’s Five:
9) It takes tits to start a trend
20) I still love the movie Bottle Rocket
46) Breaking up really is hard to do
85) No one is really that interested
97) One hundo, suckas, one hundo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home