Worth the Time

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Not a French title

Last night, my friend called and asked if I would join her for a 5:30 AM workout. Ugh, I thought – I don’t have to roll into work until 9:30, but ok… yeah, she overslept. So, not only was I tired, but bored out of my mind (at the gym and at work, for that matter). Plus, I never work out as hard in the morning as I do in the afternoon and no, I don’t feel better when I get it out of the way early (and people who say that are full of crap).

Last weekend, I was in Phoenix seeing friends and it was a ton of fun. I’ve only been to Phoenix a couple times, once for a wedding I was in and another time in passing. We went out in Scottsdale, the crowded casual bars, not the whorish meat market clubs. I had a really good time and the people were a fun crowd. There’s no wild story as I stayed sober driver for the evening. How alcoholic are your friends when you’re the guest and have to be sober driver, but in truth, I didn’t mind one bit. My grad school roommate came out with us, so I was pretty engrossed with him and not sending out the “I’m single and looking” vibe. Women vibes… now that what I should’ve blogged about… instead of this boring crap, anyway. Where was aI going, anyway?….. Oh yeah, “local crowds”. Yeah, I’m bored with that. In fact, I’m bored with this whole damn day. See you tomorrow. Love, Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home