Worth the Time

Monday, January 16, 2006

Second Rate Teams

I know you're all here for the weekend recap, but it's my blog so I will not be a victim to reader wants and demands. I'll get to Saturday's dirty dish later today but first let's talk football. What the fuck happened in the NFL this weekend? I am so pissed and not because the Bears lost… I was there and to be honest, I couldn't have given two shits about the outcome. I was predicting a Pathers win all week. But c’mon Colts – wtf? and fucking Denver!?! - are you kidding me with this crap? The Super Bowl is going to be the Super Crapper as far as I am concerned. The cream certainly did not rise to the top this weekend... seriously, so pissed.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/16/2006 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ya got it wrong. The "cream" did rise to the top. The Colts couldn't match Pitt's D. The Pats couldn't match the Bronco's D (yes, I know, the Bronco's O was pretty sad). The Bears vaunted D sucked donkey dick. Wash's O was horrible and had been all year.

    Give the D's credit! It is only Monday and I am already sick and tired of people saying that "oh, the Colts/Pats/Bears were a better team, but they just didn't-come-out-to-play / were-unlucky."

    Give me a fucking break -- the better team won every game this weekend.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    Bears were overrated all year....as for the best in season team (the Colts), well you should know better than to trust them. Shame on you.

     
  • At 1/16/2006 1:21 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    You really think the team who started the season 14-0, has the best qb in the league, and avgs 362.4 pts/game was the lesser team?! Whoa. And as far as the defenses were concerned: Pitt's D gave up 16.1 pts/game this season, Indy's gave up 15.4... so there. But stats aside, it just would've been nice to see the "good guys" win one in Indy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home