Worth the Time

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pre-NYE

Have a fabulous New Year’s Eve celebration, y’all! I know this warm wish is a few days early, but I am boarding a plane for Honduras tomorrow morning and wont be back until Monday. Yes, I realize it’s quite the trip for just a weekend, but vacation time is pretty limited when you’re working for ‘the man’ and I need to save my days for upcoming adventures. Although it will be far too short, I am looking forward to the trip, but who wouldn’t be, right?! Any lazy American can go to Times Square or Vegas, but how many can say they rang in the new year in Honduras… or Central America, for that matter?! It's really amazing just how much cooler I am than most people.

So, how does one (namely, me) end up in Honduras for New Year’s Eve? Well, I have a friend from there and she is spending three weeks visiting her family for the holidays and asked if I wanted to join her. I know what you’re thinking and no, she is not that kind of “friend”… well, not yet, anyway (wink, wink). It took me all of about two seconds to decide to go and since I am a spoiled child of loving and totally kick-ass parents, they fronted me the ticket. I will gladly sacrifice my pride for winter trips to warm locales.

Happy New Year - Have Fun - Be Safe

1 Comments:

  • At 12/28/2005 3:02 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    Honduras...reminds me of the time...oh, yeah. I don't like to shit in holes and eat grub worms...but have a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home