Worth the Time

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Not FYI

You know what I hate (other than white people, of course)? I hate that people can track blog traffic and activity. Like the guy finding out people were coming to his site via my link (even though that turned out pretty funny). It's weird to me when people know the exact time I check their blog, how I check their blog, and probably how many times I masturbate to their pictures. The other day, TBC recited my viewing activity with respect to his blog... creepy. I just hate that you people know how many times I check your site for new posts (which is like like a zillion times per day) and that there is little room for anonymity; where's the fun in that?! I have very little desire to know who is reading this banter and when. I'd like to think there are some people reading this that I don't even know about and hopefully they include hot, single, straight men. Damn you blog-tracker-thingy for trying to banish those dreams, especially those that include the hot guy seeking me out after reading my irresistible rants about work, drugs, and how disgusting all pregnant women are... I'm just so desirable.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home