Worth the Time

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More on HNT (then I'm done)

When I began ranting about HNT, I did not realize how passionate people were about it. Oh, I would like to publicly apologize to Brandi, the owner of the baby belly from my previous HNT post. (I have since removed the link) Echo, her husband, was pretty ireful with the comments left on my blog and his; but the indignation was constituted and I would have probably done the same thing. He also tried to call me out on my low self-esteem and sporadic drug abuse... well, no duh. (Like I've ever hid those stellar qualities or the fact that I spent time in prison for knocking off a series of delicatessens in West Texas.) But I've gotten off track...

Ok, back the the whole HNT thing. It's not that I seek out these sites, they just sort of happen; I will link from a comment or click "next blog" and there it is. I did not realize, however, what a voyeuristic pleasure this was for some people (I'm looking at you TBC and DJ) and being the dirty whore that I am, I can totally respect that. It's not something that I am all about, per se, but people seem to like the little hints of provocation and wonder. Fair enough.

So although I do not embrace you, Half-Nekkid Thursday, I no longer denounce you either.

6 Comments:

  • At 10/19/2005 11:29 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    Woah - that dude sounds mad. I'd move.

     
  • At 10/19/2005 11:59 AM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    This is like an MC battle, just with no mic or off the top of the head verses.....that dude's post is way too funny, sounds like he just dropped off the deep end, you should pat yourself on the back, you pissed him off with just a few jibes at his sacred HNT, I like HNT, but I could easily live without it (which I'm not sure he could).

    For me it's just a way to pass an hour or two of the day in which I'd otherwise be bored with actual work.

    Truce, now lets move on so our relationship can flourish.

     
  • At 10/19/2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Word is bond.

     
  • At 10/23/2005 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HNT is not sacred to me.

    However, my wife and child are.

    If "dropping off of the deep end" constitutes defending my family, then I'm guilty as charged...

     
  • At 10/24/2005 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would you please die, kthx :)

     
  • At 10/25/2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Me? Do you want me to die? If so, wow - my first death threat. How cool!! Get the scrapbook out, Momma, there's a new page to be made; little Nicole got her first death threat!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home