Worth the Time

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I like ice cream.

So, Capt. Fucktard had another meeting this morning. I cannot fully express to you just how worthless this guy is. I also cannot fully express to you just how much I like ice cream. But back to the subject at hand, I would love to test my blood pressure pre- and post- meetings with him, the results would be astonishing (and since I am one Big Mac away from a coronary, this can't be a good thing). What's more, last Friday I was chewed out by a Division Manager because of poor performance in his job area.... not my fault. As the Division guy stated, "You're on the phone, so you're catching the blame." Sweet. Thanks, Captain. Oh well, at least I have my sexy good looks and my gorgeous boyfriend to go home to.... oh wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home