Worth the Time

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow.

I recently got a new iPod and spent a significant amount of time and money only to learn that growing up, my taste in music really sucked ass. I just started downloading at whim, without preview, the tunes that when played I immediately said, “I love this song.” As one of those songs comes up on shuffle, I take pause and quietly say to myself, “What on Earth was I thinking – this is crap.” So, there’s that. And oh yeah, Happy Valentine ’s Day. Love, Nicole.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/12/2009 6:23 PM, Blogger KJ said…

    Shut up. Jessie's Girl Rocks!

     
  • At 2/17/2009 1:07 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Yes, that is still one of the greatest songs of all time. Mr. Mister's "Broken Wings," however, not quite what I remember.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home