Worth the Time

Monday, January 12, 2009

So, KJ has been on my ass to blog again. This is almost as bad as when Alex gets on my case. KJ started a little blog of her own and is (almost) averaging one post a month... and between the baking stories and weather reports, contracting a flesh eating skin disorder actually sounds more appealing than reading another post. I realize I am being harsh – I need to put things in perspective, she lives in a woodsy house in Alaska. And until Russia starts firing rockets at our asses, there is really nothing exciting to report, less the occasional moose attack… fucking moose. Seriously, anything with such a huge melon atop such scrawny legs just ain’t right. This also includes that one guy from the movie Road Trip.

My blog started falling off the wagon when I got on. A series of events led me to give up my wicked Midwest ways and become a homebody loser like those of you reading this. It’s not to say I haven’t had my run-ins with fun here in Los Angeles, it’s just different.

During my prime, I was a pretty big deal in Chicago… now I live in reality tv Mecca where anyone with a fake pair of tits or rich parents can land you into some “celebrity” circles. Los Angeles and me – well, it’s just not the same.

So, here is my declaration to redeploy the blogging brain cells. I’m not saying it will be daily, or even weekly, but I’ll try to throw something up there fueled by the little niche of the left coast I’ve managed to carve for myself.

XOXO,
Nicole

2 Comments:

  • At 2/12/2009 5:57 PM, Blogger KJ said…

    Becareful what you wish for...and when you get that flesh eating skin disorder. Don't come crying to me to make you fell better. No cookies for you.

     
  • At 2/12/2009 5:58 PM, Blogger KJ said…

    So glad you are back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home