Worth the Time

Thursday, January 15, 2009

ENOUGH!!


Oh wow, it’s cold… in the Midwest and upper Eastern seaboard… in January?!? You’re kidding me? Duh.

Enough of the bitching about cold weather already. I get it – it’s fucking cold. I have no doubt were I still living in Chicago, I would be bitching too but I’m not living there and I’m sick of my mailbox filling up with weather related posts and facebook statuses so I just don’t want to hear any more about it. I lived in Duluth fucking Minnesota. I’ve woken up in the middle of the night to trudge into the cold because it was my night to start the cars. I’ve had to forgo contacts for fear of them freezing to my eyeballs. I know cold, as does every other person enduring it. And those that don’t know, never will (Southern California, I’m looking at you... you and your ironic governor who played Batman’s villain, Mr. Freeze). So, enough already. Why don’t you take that energy and sign up for some environmental group to stave off the industrial impacts causing all this climate upheaval? While I don’t really believe that hype, it helps my argument so I’m willing to climb atop the bandwagon this time.

Note: I was tempted not to write this as by asking people to stop talking about the weather, I am in fact, talking about the weather.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home