Worth the Time

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

IHOP

I have a buddy; he’s in a band. This sentence could easily be spoken by 94% of those living in Los Angeles, give or take. This weekend, he brought his show and his friends out west. This made for a grand ‘ol time in Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, and Venice… yeah, ridiculous. I’m in no mood to get into the fact that I slept with one guy for three days (visiting for the valentine’s day weekend) and then two different guys in the following seven days because it’s dwarfed by the random celeb sightings.

Ok, here’s the deal. Every time people come into town I tell them don’t expect to see any celebrities because I, personally, never do – less one Tina Yothers brush at a Boston’s bar. Well, without fail, they (we) always see someone. I mean, I’m not really stepping up my game or anything just because people are visiting, but fuck it’s weird like that. There was smoking on the patio with “Kevin” from the office (I said hello), eating at STK and sseing Sex in the City’s Kim Catrell, and drinking with Selma Blair and her husband guy on Kath and Kim (who knew my friend's friend), and then there was IHOP.

So, we’re winding down our night at about 4:00AM and decide to hit up the nearby IHOP in West Hollywood and wouldn’t you know it – in walk Nicky and Paris Hilton... at the fucking IHOP. (My companions were very unimpressed.) Fine whatever, but the strangest part is that this was my SECOND brush with Paris. Maybe I should’ve been on that BFF show because clearly, we are practically the same person… I mean, we both love movie premier parties with free booze and we both love pancakes at 4 in the morning. This calls for a blood test, we could be related!

.... This just in!!! http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29354575/?gt1=43001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home