Worth the Time

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Everything's Lost.


Friday was, without doubt, the worst day of my life. I am not talking about with relation to when there was a death or something like that, I talking about the worst thing that could happen to me, personally. (Like I said, my life is full of peaks and valleys.) My work computer’s harddrive crashed and I, foolishly, had not backed anything up… ever.

I lost everything, personally and professionally.

I’m pretty sure I’ll be looking for a new job next week… it’s too bad my resume was also on my harddrive.

And to think I was going to write an Anna Nicole Smith post.


5 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2007 5:02 PM, Blogger Whippersnapper said…

    Oh god. So horrible. So sorry.

    Don't go doing anything Anna Nicole would have done.

     
  • At 2/11/2007 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    while I read you on a regular basis I have not posted in some time...
    Here's the thing... ( shit really does happen) if that is all it takes to get you fired after all you have done they do not deserve you...
    2 since I am in construction my thing as always been ... I was lookin for a job when I found this one.... just an oppurtunity to find something better girl ... you got skills it's their loss...sounds like a good time for a vacation somewhere sunny and warm...

     
  • At 2/15/2007 12:19 PM, Blogger The (IRON) Clyde said…

    So does this mean my TPS report isn't done?

     
  • At 2/22/2007 11:45 PM, Blogger Whippersnapper said…

    Okay Nicole, you're driving me nuts, what the hell happened??? Are you living off the streets at this point, WHAT??????????

     
  • At 2/26/2007 11:25 PM, Blogger Ixion said…

    OK, WTF? Are you dancing naked on the street and begging for crumbs or what?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home