Worth the Time

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Merci mes amis

I would like to say, “Thank you.” Thanks to each and every one of you… in fact, since there are only like four of you – a double thanks! I’m not sure if you prayed for me, thought of me, or simply masturbated to a picture of my tits, but whatever you did – it worked. (And to the latter – you’re welcome.) Last night, I went into work (bartending) and found out I won the Superbowl pool – to a tune of $400! Seeing as how I generally lose at life, it was completely unexpected. Then, this morning – I had hot water!!! I’ll still need to get a new water heater, but not right now and most certainly after I’ve smoked, snorted, or aborted the better part of that $400… and by “better part”, I mean “all”. So, keep up the good work, friends, mommie needs to go to the clinic.


I know, another French title.. wtf, right?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home