Worth the Time

Monday, September 26, 2005

My truck, the first 50K.

These are the events detailing my truck's infancy (the first 50,000 miles). As much as I hate when people personify inanimate objects... 'she' did not get to go everywhere or do everything with me, but it's been a solid run, thus far. (Yes, I own a truck and no, I am not a lesbian... kj, the jury's still out on you and your butch truck; I think your husband is just a cover.)

27 months
3 countries
17 states
15 oil changes (an approximation)
8 airports
4 accidents (1 car, 1 garage, 1 pole (twice))
2 adventure races
3 "boyfriends" er, ex-boyfriends
5 camping trips
11 Catholic churches
10 company locations
8 concerts/music festivals
2 desserts
0 times was driven drunk
2 times a police officer thought it was being driven drunk
12 golf courses
1 Grand Canyon
2 Great Lakes
7 mountain ranges
4 new tires
3 national parks
1 ocean
14 professional sporting events
6 places to call home
3 speeding tickets in 3 states
3 time zones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home