Worth the Time

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Lamey McLoserson

It's almost 9:00 PM on a Saturday night and I am disgusted by the fact that I am writing on this damn blog instead of getting ready to go out (because I have no plans). Last night, I fell asleep at 7:00 PM. Welcome to loserville, Nicole. With that said, what I am about to say may come as a shock, so read cautiously and hold your breasts (this means you too, tbc)... this isn't for you as much as it's for my imagination during self-gratification later on. I am out of my FUNK!! Yes, it's true I golfed terribly today and yes, I am spending the weekend like a total loser and yes, if you really think about it, I am a total loser, but I'm not even depressed about it. No, it's not the fifth of vodka talking... or the weed, ok, it might be the weed -but whatever. - Screw you for coming down on my party. Tomorrow's a new day; I'll keep you posted and yes, I know you don't really care unless it's when I am drunk, drugged, or naked. Anyway... back to the History Channel (I wish I were kidding.)

Go Vikes!!!
Go Chiefs!
Way to go Yanks!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10/02/2005 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that's makes two of us then sister. due to my over-usage of the vicodin...i've been in and out of sleep paralysis since yesterday around 7pm. perhaps that too makes me a loser. although, honestly, i can't imagine a more perfect way to spend my entire weekend. i could sleep for another thousand years. so loserville here i come...

     
  • At 10/02/2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Alex said…

    I slept like a log too yesterday - but it was do my mass consumption of vodka Friday night. I'm getting old - it never took me a day to recover. I'm Oldy McOlderster.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home