Worth the Time

Monday, October 03, 2005

Spoonful of Sugar

I recently found out that a man ejaculates approximately one teaspoon of cum during orgasm. (This fact also spawned such bandnames as Lovin' Spoonful (original, eh) and Teaspoon (not so original)). So, is it me or does it seem like way more when you're swallowing the stuff down like pudding? It probably should be noted that I give great fucking blowjobs and it results in frequent ejaculations, but still. Additionally, there are 5 calories per teaspoon. I'd love to blame my "weight problem" on this caloric indulgence, but lets face it - you would've had to suck dick more than half a dozen times in the last year to make a trace nutritional amount. I'm pretty sure my love handles are due to the cream sauce of another kind.

Ok, back to huffing paint.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2005 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Doesn't the average blow job burn about 30 calories? So in theory, you may want to integrate this active into your workout plan.

     
  • At 10/03/2005 5:55 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Wow - you're right! Ok then, I am currently seeking a workout partner... apply within. (Pun intended)

     
  • At 10/03/2005 10:11 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    I can't think of anything witty to say. All I can think of is "..It puts the lotion in the basket..." from Silence of the Lambs. But that's only because I heard a parody song of the "Lime In the Coconut" Coke commerical where it's Buffalo Bill singing "they put the lime in the Pepsi...". It's really funny.

     
  • At 10/04/2005 4:10 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said…

    I will be more then happy to help you out in your experiment...I love science.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home