Worth the Time

Monday, February 05, 2007

Water Woes

Some days are winners, others are not. Today would fall in the “not” category. Last night, after doing a few dishes, I went to bed. This is only significant for one reason- last night, I had hot water. This morning, however, I was less than delighted to find out my water heater was again on the fritz. I showered at the gym and came into work, only to find out the building I work in is completely without water. Not to fret, however, a Port-a-potty is on order I was told… which is fabulous news considering the -3 degree weather. I don’t know if any of you have ever been ice fishing and had to go to the bathroom… it’s a lot like that… and nothing short of awesome.


You know - overall, things really aren't so bad. Sure, it wasn't a great day, but it was hardly a horrible day... not like when I totaled my new car, sent my best friend to the hospital, and was admitted to rehab for the first time. Maybe I need more grey in my life – fewer peaks and valleys. But that is another post for another day.

Well, I have to go pee now... which means bundling up and walking a quarter mile to the building next door because I'll be damned if I am going to sit on frozen feces.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home